A year of new beginnings and renewals!
8 Weeks to a HAPPIER YOU!
Have you ever stayed awake at night thinking about all the tasks you need to do, the a-ha moments that you don’t want to forget, etc? Wouldn’t you like to know what I do to quiet my mind and get a better nights sleep? I will to teach you what I know, so that you can relax more & join in on the fun I experience every day! Let’s be honest, we all want to find ways to destress and enjoy our lives more.
Hello Doodle Bugs and Planner Peeps! My name is Nicci and I have been art/bullet journaling since 2004.
Way back in the late 80’s and early 1990’s, you could often find me hanging out with comic book artists and other creative souls at a cafe located near our local Art Gallery. Rarely would you find me without a sketchbook, pencil, eraser, felt pens and a mini calendar in my messenger bag. (At the bottom of this page I have included a list of the art supplies we will be using in our e-course.)
Those years were strong foundation years for me. They helped shape the style of work I do today. My current journals are a wonderful combination of planner, doodles, paintings, notes, date reminders and a diary of sorts.
The ARTFUL PLANNER has helped shift my mindset & it will do that for you too!
One of my biggest passions in life is to help you embrace your creativity and learn how it can assist you in manifesting a happier, healthier you.
Why do you need this e-course?
In this course you will learn:
- That you have the power! Being just a right or left brained person is a myth, seriously! I’m not joking. We are all creative and analytical.
- What my favourite supplies are and why, plus how they work well together.
- How to create a planner that reflects & works for you.
- That working in a journal like this, can take day to day stress out of your life.
- Fundamental tips on improving your memory skills and keeping your goals.
- That art, at any level, can enrich your journey through life.
WHO is this workshop for?:
- Teens and Adults of all ages
- Artists from beginner to advanced
- Business Owners
- Stay at home Gods and Goddesses!
- Fabulous creative souls like you!
- Anyone who wants to learn & have fun while empowering themselves!
It’s a fresh new year.
Your workshop INCLUDES:
- 8 LIVE STREAM Question and Answer Chats.
- A downloadable zine/booklet of my journal.
- Printable PDF pages of bullet journal templates (i.e. calendars, habit trackers, gratitude galleries, brain dumps, and more), sketching step by step tutorials, common holiday themes (for the calendar year) and more to use as guides.
- 3 or more printable pages of my art die cuts to use in your journals as page decorations. PLUS.. how to make your own!
- Weekly video lessons during the 8 week course.
- Bonus writing/sketching prompts.
- An invitation to our private facebook group where you can connect and exchange ideas with kindred spirits.
- Success checklists.
- Techniques on how to create excellent boundaries in your life.
I am inviting you to a relaxing place to create a planner that is the perfect reflection of you. With all the tools you receive in this workshop, you will be able to customize your planner to fit you. Cuddle up with a warm beverage and embrace the creative freedom of artful planning for less than $9.50 a week.
It’s all here in this jam packed e-course!
While the course is running :
- You will have access to new content every Monday for 8 weeks beginning Monday December 02, 2019.
- Develop & grow both artistically and personally.
- Enjoy exclusive discounts in my ETSy shop.
- Continued access to the class information for the life of the class.
- Connect and share your workshop progress with classmates in our facebook group.
- Have access to all Q & A chats during the life of this e-course.
In a matter of weeks you will be creating new habits that will brighten and add whimsy to your life. Talk about a natural stress-busting remedy! Your planner will now be a valuable tool that you will appreciate for years to come. You’ll love the way it effectively improves your productivity in all aspects of your life. It really works!
It’s time to live your best self! I am here to show you the way that your ARTFUL PLANNER can assist in your personal growth.
It’s time to take the first step towards a happier, more productive life!
8 exciting weeks of self-discovery & empowerment for just $74.95 USD!
That is just $9.37 cents a week!
Q: I am not an Artist. Will this workshop be beneficial to me?
A: Yes! Not to worry. Everyone has the potential to create art. Art is all about practice and letting go of your fears. Honestly, though, you can create a fabulous Artful Planner using just stick characters, doodles and a bit of colour. I’ve got you, we can do this together!
Q: If I fall behind, can I catch up?
A: Yes. Everything will be recorded. You will have access to the course for AT LEAST 12 months.
Q: Do I need to be able to complete work every week?
A: You get a life time access to the class and can take as much time as you want to work at your own pace. I recommend you complete a class per week or per two weeks. If you need more time, that is fine too.
Q: I live outside of the United States. Am I able to join?
A: Yes, of course. We would love to have you. I have taught people from all over the world. I actually live in Canada, but have just priced the course with the most widely known currency.
Q: Am I allowed to share my login and password with family or friends?
A: No. I have priced this course very reasonably and have worked very hard to give you a beautiful and inspiring course full of content. I would love to have your friends join us the proper way by registering. Thank you for honoring this request. I also promise to respect you by honoring the time and money you have spent for the course by giving you a beautiful finished product.
Q: YEAH, I signed up! How can I access the course content?
A: Within 24-48 hours of purchasing the course, you will receive an email containing the website link and a password to access the content. NOTE: Make sure that you subscribe to my email list at the same time that you register, so that I can email you. 🙂
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: If you choose to not take a course, before the online class has begun, I would be happy to offer you store credit to another class and/or towards product in my online shop. If your class has not started please use my ‘contact’ page and I would be happy to give you a credit to use at a future date. If the class has begun there are no credits or refunds based upon the nature of the digital content.
Q: How do I contact support?
A: My team and I are here to help you and to make your experience in our workshops as enjoyable as possible. If you have any questions please first read through the FAQs presented here. If you still have questions please message us through our Contact Page.
Q: Why you should I take a class from you?
A: I have been teaching art classes since 2006 to students aged 5 to 75. I know what I teach from years of personal experience. If you wish to see how I come across on camera, please check out the video posted below. Lol… I even have a tv episode from when I was on HGTV’s “That’s Clever” way back in 2007 saved to my Youtube channel for viewing. Here is a recent sample art video for you. NOTE: Our class videos will run at regular speed & the artwork will be less detailed, but just as juicy!
Q: I love your workshops. How can I support you and your future offerings?
A: Thank you 🙂 . (#1) Giving a testimonial of your experience is a fabulous way to honour our time together. You can do this by messaging me on the contact page. If you would like a photo of yourself included with your testimonial, please just let us know and we will send you an email. (#2) Share your finished work online using the hashtags #niccidotca , #theartfulplanner and #intotheheart .
Reviews from my Art Workshop clientele:
- “I never thought I would be able to draw but by taking one of Nicci’s classes I actually made something I was proud of. It was also lots of fun and Nicci was very patient with all of us. I learned so much.” – Almost an Artist, Lorna
- Nicci is a fabulous teacher! She was very informative about specific techniques and styles, and was thorough in her explanations. She provided great examples and detailed lesson plans for each class. In addition, Nicci was such a positive and upbeat instructor that I hired her to host my tween’s birthday party and it was a huge success! – Louise & Elliot
Reviews from ‘INTO THE HEART’ Art Retreat attendees:
(NOTE: Into The Heart is the name of the Art Retreats I organize with my husband. #intotheheart #creativefinds #artretreat #artretreats )
- “Had a fantastic weekend. Loved the classes. Thanks to Nicci Battilana for organizing the retreat. You did an amazing job. Can’t wait until next year.” – Wendy
- “Had a great time! Took away some amazing techniques and some fantastic memories. Awesome venue, Harrison is a little oasis tucked away in the mountains. Just far enough away to feel removed from everyday life. Loved the pools. Glad to be able to share this with a friend. Both classes from Megan Anderson and Michael deMeng were chock full of awe , wonder and a few ah ha moments as well. Couldn’t have asked for better guidance to creativity. Will be looking for the next gathering. Thank you Nicci Battilana for making it happen.” – Debbie
- “Great time! Made some wonderful pieces and gained some incredible knowledge. Thanks Nicci Battilana” – Debbie
- “Such an amazing weekend! Thank you Nicci for all your hard work! Looking forward to next year.” – Michel
- “Awesome awesome job organizing , awesome teachers and company lookin forward to next year!!!!!!” – Tammy
- “It was a great weekend and so nice to meet so many talented people!” – Lorraine
- “Thank you so much for a great weekend with so many talented people. I ended up having to leave sat night as our son had a big tournament this weekend and after missing his Sat event I felt I needed to be there Sun. I wish I could of stayed and kept playing. I look forward to future retreats.” – Kim
- “What a great weekend! Can’t wait to hear the plans for the next one! Thanks for a wonderful weekend Nicci!!” – Christa
- “It was by far my favourite art retreat! Loved it! Thank you. Xoxoxo” – Christina
- “Excellent Event!” – Cheryl
- “Such a good time and an amazing group of people!!” – Megan
- “It was a fabulous weekend! You did an awesome job.” – Jeni
- “I wish I had another week of playing with Andrea Matus deMeng – I was starting to get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Kim
These are the main supplies that I will use in our e-course:
You are not required to use the same products. You will need a journal with no-bleed-through pages (I recommend the Midori MD Notebook in A5 size (A5 measures 5.83 × 8.27 inches.)), a pair of scissors, a set of watercolours (student grade are fine) , a few watercolours brushes (most of mine are from the dollar store), a ruler (see through is best) and a few waterproof india ink markers in black ink (fine and medium point tips) and a couple ball point pens in colours that make you happy. Washi tape is always fun to add in as well. TIP: Sharpie markers will go through your paper, please do not use them. NOTE: Shopping links for these products and more can be found on my ‘Art Supplies’ page.
This course is FOR you if:
- you can afford this course without putting yourself in financial harm.
- you have not yet found a planner that works for and with you.
- you are ready to spend time planning for a vibrant new year.
- you honour and respect boundaries.
- you commit to doing the work and taking full responsibility for your own success.
- You learn by doing.
This is course NOT for you if:
- you are looking to just download and print a complete planner.
- you need 1:1 handholding and guidance.
- you aren’t able to respect boundaries.
Now is the time for 2020 vision!