***** For my ART JOURNAL Students at the South Surrey REC CENTRE *****
If you can …. please bring the following (if you are unable to bring some items, I will have the same product with me tomorrow, as I did last class) smile emoticon.
SUPPLIES to bring to class:
– craft mat (optional)
– your handmade art journal pages from last class
– scissors (small fine point. You can actually buy these at most dollar stores)
– fashion magazines to cut up.
– watercolor crayons (I like the brand Caran d’Ache) assorted colors. You can buy them in singles from Cotton’n’crayons in Ocean Park or you can but sets at De Serres on King George Hwy near 74th.
– Gesso in white
– paint brushes (round, flat & fine liner)
– Acrylic paint (a selection of your favorite colours)
– assorted stencils (2 or more. You can buy them at Michaels or scrap-booking stores)
– heat gun (You can buy them at Michaels or scrap-booking stores)
– paper towels
– small empty container for water
– Medium (matte) or GOLDEN acrylic glazing liquid .
– Dylusions ink sprays can be fun to play with (optional)
– mister spray filled with water (optional)
****** See you Saturday! *****