The countdown has begun!
2014 is almost upon us!
- What do you hope for in the new year?
- What goal(s) will you work hard towards achieving in 2014?
What I wish for you in 2014, is to:
- have positive life experiences with friends and family.
- feel cherished for who you are.
- help those around you. It should always be about paying it forward, shouldn’t it?
- shine, we want you to SHINE!
- laugh, giggle and guffaw to your heart’s content.
- know that making a few mistakes is okay.
- feel free to dance in the grocery store isles.
- that a good cry can clear your emotions for a fresh start.
- cover your hands in paint at least once a week in creative bliss.
- find glitter on your nose when you look in the mirror.
- feel free and add a fun streak of color in your hair. Do not wish for it any more, just do it already…lol.
- feel empowered enough to wear fun’n’funky socks!
- enjoy the freedom of just letting go! Let go of what worries you, let go of what keeps you up at night, let go of holding yourself back (even if it is just for a few hours/days each week). Your soul will thank you.
- take time for you! By making yourself happy & healthy. You will then be a better you to share with those you love and cherish.
I hope your journey will include a short side trip, so that you may enjoy the warm spirits that await you at the ‘Into the heART’ retreat in Harrison Hot Springs May 22-25, 2014.
Leave a Reply