Stepping forward into 2020 with a bit of elbow grease & the setting of good intentions.
Intention setting is the first step in the manifesting process. It is the kick-starting spark and creative power that pushes our desires to be heard by the Universe so the Law of Attraction can work her magic. – Sarah Prout .
With every year we learn more about ourselves and the universe that we are lucky to be a part of.
It is amazing how much power we all truly have!
- We can empower others to do and be better.
- We can work towards the path we truly want to take to live a happier and healthier life.
- We can change our actions to better effect our planet and people.
- We can take todays challenges and make them tomorrows successes.
No one gets a free ride in life. Yes, some people do get a better start than others. However, we can put in the planning and work to better our own lives now and then be in place to help others.
We all need to put in the work and I am here to help you.
Day by day, bit by bit, piece by piece.
As they say ‘Rome was not built in a day’, but give me 8 weeks and I will help you build a stronger foundation for your temple (a.k.a. you).
In this course you will learn:
- That you have the power! Being just a right or left brained person is a myth, seriously! I’m not joking. We are all creative and analytical.
- What my favourite supplies are and why, plus how they work well together.
- How to create a planner that reflects & works for you.
- That working in a journal like this, can take day to day stress out of your life.
- Fundamental tips on improving your memory skills and keeping your goals.
- That art, at any level, can enrich your journey through life.
IT’S A FRESH NEW YEAR.