Create a fluffy furry friend!
Check out a recent blog post, which shows some great samples by clicking here!
Once you have created a few stamped, scratched, torn, smudged or sketched (etc) pieces to send to one lucky member of our Art Journal Junkies group, CLICK HERE and select a recipient’s address at random. Package it up, decorate the envelope and off to the post office you go. Wah-la! You have just sent someone HAPPY MAIL!
when you did not need to conform and colour within the lines?
I give you permission to let the 5 year old you take control of your art today!
- draw flowers floating in the sky rather than clouds.
- draw a fish being taken for a walk on a leash.
- sketch a garden that grows house, hats or honeycomb
- write about swimming unicorns and flying pigs
- draw a rainbow you can slide down