Join me in Mark Montano’s ATC Swap!
So you pledged to have more ‘you time’, more ‘creative time’, more ‘being in the now’, & to ‘find kindred spirits’ in 2016 and beyond.
My pledge for 2016 is to ‘push the boundaries’ on my artwork and use all the supplies that I have acquired over the years. In other words to let go of the fear and see where these supplies & my art can take me. This is exactly what I have done for you in my workshop & I cannot wait to share it with you!
Tiare, myself & 12 other fun’n’fabulous Artists have created a safe place for you to spread your creative wings & soar into a sparkly rainbow coloured horizon. This adventure is for Artists of all levels, from the newbies to the art journaling trail blazers!
In this workshop you will:
• get 16 badass art lessons
• learn wonderful mixed media techniques
• be infused with confidence and creativity
• learn great tips and tricks you can use again and again
• play with a variety of tools, adding to your skills
• experience beautiful color combinations and blending techniques
• make badass art journal pages
Here’s what you can expect:
- Weekly Step-by-Step Mixed Media Tutorials
- Video Tutorials
- Downloadable PDFs
- Work at your own pace
- Lessons delivered to your inbox
- Access to Private Facebook Group, a supportive, safe place for sharing
- 18 Week Workshop
- Wonderful for beginners or anyone who wants to express their inner BADASS.
- Long-term access.
You’ll leave this workshop:
- fueled with confident in your skills.
- with a creative arsenal at your disposal
- with a collection of badass art journal pages
- with one badass art journal
- feeling empowered to create.
- feeling mighty BADASS
- ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $59. WHAT AN AMAZING VALUE!
Are you ready to discover your inner creative badass?
Share your excitement with us online #onebadassartjournal !
I have a wonderful, adventurous idea!
I want to create a book!
A book inspired by a beloved fantasy novel character, that has been known and loved for over 100 years.
Each Artist, along with myself, would submit their artwork along with an answer to a question asked of all the participating Artists.
This juicy sought after book would be available on Amazon.
Think about it! Wouldn’t this be FABULOUS!
Now, the question is…….can this legally be done?
(this idea has been posted and filed by Nicci Battilana of Duran Designs Inc. on 08 March 2015)
I posted a few of my painted backgrounds on etsy for you as a digital file in case you are looking for some extra art pieces.