Earlier this year, I was contacted by three separate individuals for three separate wonderfully creative adventures! I cannot tell you much yet, but they are so exciting and involved, that I have to hold off on preparing and releasing my online classes platform.
The online adventures are still on my 2017 horizon and I look very forward to having you join me.
sketched doodle ideas … “My favourite t-shirt”
Stay tuned for the juicy details on my Spring adventures!!!
Date: Monday April 24th
Time: 10:30 am – 13:00 pm (bring your lunch)
Cost: $38.00 + tax
Instructor: Nicci (Dot C.A.) Battilana
No previous experience is necessary. JOIN US for this fun workshop!
NOTE: Please note that you do NOT need to prep your page with white GESSO. 🙂
SUPPLIES to bring to class:
– 1 sheet (9×12) of Canson XL Watercolor Paper 140 lb (300 gsm) (acid-free with a cold press)
– wipeable craft sheet (* necessary for this workshop)
– paper towel
– permanent black felt/marker with a brush tip.
– Paint brushes: fine liner, shader #8, & round #2
– stencil brush
– heat gun
– Tombow ABT felt in #879.
– package of LITTLE B’s butterflies #100137
– thin (7mm) Sookwang double sided tape.
– watercolour crayons in golden ochre & a medium to dark blue.(Nicci used Neocolor II in Golden Ochre and Cobalt Blue.)
– Acrylic paint in Titan Buff (skin tone), + Dina Wakley’s MEDIA paints in Umber, Blushing, Turquoise & lime.
– KAISER CRAFT sheet of scrapbook paper from the Wildflower Collection, called ‘Flowering’ P2272 (We have put a few sheets aside for this workshop, so just ask Maggie for one.)
– small scissors
– *NOTE: Included in class fee is a custom made ART STENCIL of our girls face. (from Instructor).
*To receive your FREE face art stencil from Nicci, you must pay for and attend this workshop on April 24, 2017 at Country Lane in Cloverdale, BC. . This art stencil may not be re-sold or used in anyway to earn money, unless done by the creator, Nicole Battilana. All artwork using this stencil that is showcased publicly must acknowledge that it is Nicci’s (Nicole Battilana’s) design.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Please call the shop to secure your place!:
#102-17665 66a Ave
Surrey, BC V3V2T8