Last year my family did a trade of sorts. My son was given something he now treasures and in turn I was to create a painting for his friend. I have painted a few with her in mind, but none felt like they were the right painting for her.
Yesterday I opened my new large bristol paper pad and began to sketch upon the blank surface. Today at 2pm, she is now complete and in her frame. She feels right, true and meant to be. I am so happy to now share her with you and soon gift her to her new owner! May she bring joy and happiness for years to come.
The products I used were:
- CANSON Bristol 14in x 17 in 96 lb (30 recycled product)
- CARAN d’ACHE & Cretacolor water crayons
- GOLDEN fluid acrylics
- SAKURA clear star gelly roll pen
- SHARPIE fine point black marker
- PRISMACOLOR col-erase sketch pencil in vermillion
- DERWENT-INKTENSE outliner pencil & DERWENT sketching medium wash pencil
- wings made from scrapbook paper
- SOOKWANG double sided tape