I have been tagged and asked to post 16 things about me that some of you may not know.
16 things about me:
1. I almost always wear black
2. I feel very bland if I do not have any pink in my hair
3. I LOVE PAINT!
4. I prefer the truth. Just be honest & I will respect you.
5. peanut butter is my weakness
6. One of my favorite sandwich is made with asparagus, ham and Havarti cheese.
7. I want to be well known for my artwork in a positive way.
8. Cannot wait to get my own artwork tattooed on myself!
9. likes a good cup of tea
10. is a great … great multi-tasker
11. Would love to learn to weld & create art by those means.
12. Hopes every year that someone would buy her a scroll saw.
13. Loves Phil Collins, but has never owned a single tape, record album, CD or mp3 of his. Hmmmmm
14. Would rather put her last $4 into a mall photobooth than buy a mocha or latte.
15. loves to dance!!!
16. enjoys going on hikes, but hardly ever does.
I would have put that I am afraid of vacuums, but now that I am nearing 40, I think I have finally conquered that fear out of necessity.
I remember going to friends house when I was a young teenager and seeing her Mom crawling around on the floor picking up lint. When I asked what she was doing, my friend told me that her Mom did not like vacuums. I thought to myself, “Is that what I am going to look like when I am older?, The crazy looking lady on the floor?”. Thank goodness, I have never had to do that to myself and my family (lol).
I would love it if you would share your 16 things in the comments section of this posting!